- Wheat flour
- Cooked potato - ½ kg
- Grated paneer - 1 bowl
- Green chillies - 7
- Onion - 3
- Coriander leaves
- Kasturi methi
- Garam masala - ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder - ½ tsp
- Make semi-soft chapathi dough and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan; add green chilli and onion fry till onion changes its color. Then add paneer and fry them for a while.
- Add garam masala, turmeric, red chilli powder, salt and baked grated potato and fry for them.
- Finally add coriander leaves and keep this mixture in a bowl.
- Make small balls out of chapathi dough and roll out each ball to small chapathi, apply little oil evenly on the rolled out chapathi. Keep the mixture in the center and close it from all sides and seal it. Then dust this with flour roll it out to a paratha of around 5-6 inch diameter.
- Apply a tsp of oil on tawa and then place a paratha on it and roast it on medium flame by putting oil on both sides. Repeat the procedure for the rest of the parathas.
Serve hot with curd or pickle.